Jurisdictional Reports enables Jurisdictional Blood Committee (JBC) members and their nominees to access a range of online reports by directly querying National Blood Authority (NBA) systems in real-time.
Accessing Jurisdictional Reports
To access Jurisdictional Reports please follow the below three steps:
- Login to BloodPortal by clicking on the button at the top right hand side of this site. If you don't have an account yet you can create one online in a few moments by clicking on New User? Create an account.
- Contact the NBA’s Blood Systems Support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request access to the Jurisdictional Reports application, including approval by either your JBC member or proxy.
- Once you are notified by Blood Systems Support that your access request has been processed, login to BloodPortal and click on the Jurisdictional Reports icon.
Reports available in Jurisdictional Reports
Once you click on the Jurisdictional Reports link you will then have access to a range of reports based on your access level.
Support for Jurisdictional Reports is provided by the NBA's Health Provider Engagement team by:
- Email email@example.com
- Call 13 000 BLOOD (13 000 25663)
- Skype Contact Name nba-support